Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Two "new" Zuckerman helmets

Article about: Hi to all, I have recovered these two Zuckerman, that I show you. I do not know well these type of helmets and I'd like to have your opinions. Thanks Roberto First helmets: Second helmets:

Well done, two nice clean helmets. I have never thought about collecting these, but your post has clearly shown that the history that these pieces hold is every bit as evident and important as in the more popular MKII. Leon.

Thanks Leon,
    I appreciate very much your comment.

Roberto

Nice to see a label in one of you helmets, I don’t know about the rest of the guys I’ve only ever noticed about another four with labels on them.
    Issued to the air raid precautions controller of Churchway, North shields, (near) New Castle upon tyne, county of Northumberland North East England . Probably for him to issue to others as yours says for the ARP store
    The reason I say this is because I have one which says to the clerk of the town hall Cockermouth Cumbria. But have also seen another with the exact same label so unless he had two helmets for himself I take it he gave them out.
    Glad your happy with them.
    Regards
    Rod

?

Here's a couple more labels.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two "new" Zuckerman helmets  
    Attached Images Attached Images Two "new" Zuckerman helmets 

Interesting, learned something new, thx for posting.

?

Found another.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two "new" Zuckerman helmets   Two "new" Zuckerman helmets  

I have one of these and have had a few in the past. You see some with interesting FG and senior fg paint and also medic's examples with red crosses on them.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2