Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The ultimate selling pitch.

Article about: When your selling an original Signals mk2 with remnants of the flash,what better way than have the orignal owner parade it for you,he's 94 bless him,someone asked whether the sellers father

?

Quote by Paul D View Post
    Oldest trick in the book , selling a lid , get you grandad to wear it and all of a sudden it has a great story to go with it !!
    Not saying this is the case here but it does happen , genuine provenance is the key when paying extra for the history that goes with the item !!

?

Bit of a coincidence that he has two helmets to sell from Grandad, be interesting to see if any more surface.

Quote by tinlid View Post
    Bit of a coincidence that he has two helmets to sell from Grandad, be interesting to see if any more surface.
    Hi fella's, I noticed this ad and the one for the "turtle" helmet. I must say that the "ol boy" seems a game chap to be up for the job of ebay super model! Good on him, the helmets both look good to me so I hope he gets a few beers out of it!! Leon.

SMP
    ?

What a great way to buy a helmet ! Meeting a Dunkirk vet and hearing his story. Good luck to him. Glad to see it raised a decent sum for charity.

Hammer fell at £330,not bad for an old salty mk2,guess the veteran and story was well worth it.............

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Hammer fell at £330,not bad for an old salty mk2,guess the veteran and story was well worth it.............
    I would want a nice photo of the "ol boy" wearing this during the war for that price! Leon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2