Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

US airborne helmet original??

Article about: Hi all! what do you think about this Paratrooper helmet? it's original? the shell itself looks like a paratrooper one, but the paint and the decal... don't, what do you think? it's a good he

Default US airborne helmet original??

Hi all! what do you think about this Paratrooper helmet? it's original? the shell itself looks like a paratrooper one, but the paint and the decal... don't, what do you think? it's a good helmet, original shell post war paint? or what it is?

US airborne helmet original??US airborne helmet original??US airborne helmet original??US airborne helmet original??US airborne helmet original??US airborne helmet original??US airborne helmet original??US airborne helmet original??US airborne helmet original??US airborne helmet original??US airborne helmet original??US airborne helmet original??

Thank you very much guys!

?

I don't have good feelings about this one. The chinstrap isn't airborne and the D bail isn't rusted as the helmet brim.
    I would pass on it.

Thank you very much Steve, so i assume that the insignia on the sides and the sergeant marks should be fake too?

yes its a bad one, don't buy.
    as steve says, at a glance the bail is made of stainless steel, wrong material.
    a messed with helmet that looks like its been repainted a few times before someone has added the insignia, not for me.
    Rod

Thank you very much for your help guys! as always very useful!