Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

US flak helmet M4a2 just pick-up.

Article about: Just pick this one up . M4A2 US flak helmet. This one makes two in my collection now. One chinstrap on the left the other one in the right. Thank you for looking. chris

?

Default Re: US flak helmet M4a2 just pick-up.

nice family photo

?

Nice headgear that will quickley escalate in value. WW II US items are steadily increasing in value, especially headgear.

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Nice headgear that will quickley escalate in value. WW II US items are steadily increasing in value, especially headgear.
    That is correct it is also very difficult to find interesting US headgear.(Unit markings period done)
    chris

?

very nice Chris , you very rarely find them over here but yours is in great condition

Quote by davejb View Post
    very nice Chris , you very rarely find them over here but yours is in great condition
    Thank you Dave.
    I would think there would be a lot in England with the 8 air force been station there during the war.
    chris

?

Ivenot seen many over the years ,perhaps others have ,but i would assume that most were taken back because the war with Japan was still ongoing or tension was running high with the Russians at that time so kit might not have been so readily discarded

Quote by davejb View Post
    Ivenot seen many over the years ,perhaps others have ,but i would assume that most were taken back because the war with Japan was still ongoing or tension was running high with the Russians at that time so kit might not have been so readily discarded
    That is very well saided Dave ,I would have to agree with that,
    chris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2