Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

USMC M1 Helmet legit?

Article about: Hello guys, Was wondering if this helmet is legit WW2 or not? I'm pretty sure the cover is, did some research but I'd like to get some professional opinions Cheers!

Default USMC M1 Helmet legit?

Hello guys,

Was wondering if this helmet is legit WW2 or not? I'm pretty sure the cover is, did some research but I'd like to get some professional opinions

USMC M1 Helmet legit?USMC M1 Helmet legit?USMC M1 Helmet legit?USMC M1 Helmet legit?USMC M1 Helmet legit?USMC M1 Helmet legit?USMC M1 Helmet legit?USMC M1 Helmet legit?USMC M1 Helmet legit?USMC M1 Helmet legit?

Cheers!

Nobody?

NCA
    ?

All looks good to me...Nice Inland liner with green painted 'A' washers.Shell is ww2 as well..cant tell if the loops are fixed?Cover looks good too but i'm not so familiar with them...

?

Good as gold friend.

Alright thanks guys appreciate it, any idea about the value? I'm really interested in this one.

A nice helmet as already stated but I doubt anyone will suggest a value.

It's not that members don't want to help. It is just that it is a really bad idea on a forum like this to encourage people to use us as a free valuation service.

You can "shop around" in the sales section or elsewhere on the net to get an idea.

Alternatively, if you were to quote a price someone might just suggest whether it was high or a bargain.

Regards

Mark
    Last edited by Watchdog; 05-30-2016 at 04:59 PM. Reason: syntax error
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Thanks for your reply Mark, I totally understand the point you are making, I am doing research about it but its always nice to get some feedback from people who have more experience in the field Many thanks guys!

Nice 1st pattern HBT cover,all original except red stripe?not a clue,price will vary on the set being Fixed or swivel loop?good not see an EGA ink stamp on the cover either,thanks for sharing.................