Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

THE WAR ROOM, Mostly British helmets

Article about: Impressive collections all, what i have seen here, shows a lot of dedication and love for history and the hobby. Cheers. Nuno

?

Default THE WAR ROOM, Mostly British helmets

Hi All,
    Here's my humble abode, plenty of British steel, plus one or two others.
    Aaron
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture THE WAR ROOM, Mostly British helmets   THE WAR ROOM, Mostly British helmets  

THE WAR ROOM, Mostly British helmets   THE WAR ROOM, Mostly British helmets  

?

Default Re: THE WAR ROOM, Mostly British helmets

Aaron, i bet you talk to those dummies, go on admit it, very nice collection there , ive got one that i dont see there, a dark green ,marked BMB 1 1939 ,with an inverted triangle dark blue in colour with a white "V" ,and red lettering reading downwards ARP and reading across through the A F A P, any ideas?

?

Hi,
    How did you guese that I talk to my dummies
    Any chance you could show that helmet, sounds interesting. Here's one with an inverted white triangle.
    Aaron
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture THE WAR ROOM, Mostly British helmets   THE WAR ROOM, Mostly British helmets  

THE WAR ROOM, Mostly British helmets  

?

Similar but my triangle is deep blue, and inside that there is a thin lined white V following the outline of the triangle, inside that there are the letters ive described F A P across the top A R P reading downwards the A form the letters of both , sorry no photos , no camera

so thats where all the brit helmets are !!! nice collection and a cracking set up
    thanks for showing,
    Ronnie

What a war room! I wish I had one

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Fantastic collection I love it and a great investment Davejb helmet means FAP = First Aid Post, ARP = Air Raid Post. if he didn't already know. Sounds an interesting lid.
    All the best.
    LUCKYSTRIKE

?

Thanks LS, I knew what the arp stood for but i never even thought of first aid post, strange, its so damn obvious, feeel a right plonker now

Aaron (or should that be Tinlid), first off I'd like to say nobody likes a show off, second I think it's very greedy of you not only to have all of those helmets but to have TWO Airborne mannequins is just simply excessive (I assume that you are an investment banker or on benefits), third I want to sdh ojaoisf2345 b##

...Sorry my tears shorted the keyboard.

One day my collection will look like this, when the kids leave home, and I get a better paid job, and I get a bigger house, and my wife stops spending money on clothes, and I stop eating.

A truly cracking collection and war room Sir (although I'd take out the chair/sofa - you could stick another couple of mannequins in there!). Here's a picture of my measily effort before one of my children moved in (according to my wife it's not fair to have four children share two rooms - only another 10 years until the oldest is able to move out)

?

Hi,
    Sorry it's 3 airbourne mannequins, I did have ten mannequins & a BSA folding bike but they had to go. I see some nice Brit lids you have there, police, warden NFS helmet as well. What's the one with the writing on?
    Aaron

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast