Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

THE WAR ROOM, Mostly British helmets

Article about: Impressive collections all, what i have seen here, shows a lot of dedication and love for history and the hobby. Cheers. Nuno

Default Re: THE WAR ROOM, Mostly British helmets

Nice collection! I like the helmet with writing on! (Somewhere in England) Genius! haha... keep up the good work

?

Thanks for reminding me, it the homefront trench art
    Aaron

?

fantastic collection you have there Aaron , rgds Dave

Nice collection!! I'm jealous! It makes me want more & more & more etc.I'll have to blow a wall out & build more shelving.

Great war room Aaron, I love your helmet collection. Here is mine as untidy and messed up as ever.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture THE WAR ROOM, Mostly British helmets   THE WAR ROOM, Mostly British helmets  

THE WAR ROOM, Mostly British helmets   THE WAR ROOM, Mostly British helmets  

?

An all round great collection of military gear
    I like the helmets, FA, District wardens & many more. any chance of doing a thread on each one.
    Thanks. Aaron

Hi Aaron
    My helmet collection isn't as extensive as yours there are a lot of holes, my aim is to have an example of every British helmet used in the 20th century but I don't know if I will ever achieve it. All my helmets are on my web site the first link is to the Home front helmets the second to the military, if you spot any mistakes or disagree with something feel free to let me know I don't mind being corrected if I have got something wrong.

homefront helmets and headgear

militaria helmets and headgear

I'm nit picking here but your mk4 NHSR helmet.....it was called the national hospital service reserve not the national health service reserve. Great collection btw and a great info site.

Thanks helldunkle.

?

Very impressive display Aaron. It's fortunate to have a room dedicated to this type of a hobby. My RCAF collection had such a room until I started dabbleing in vintage British bicycles. My room now supports both and gets a bit crowded at times.

If you don't mind, I'd like to see some detailed photos of the wood helmet display stands. Did you make those or buy them? I need to do something for my own headgear collection.

Gary

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast