Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WATER MKII Helmet.

Article about: Morning gent's, surfing in the bay I spotted this Home Front helmet for the Southport water board. A very nice MKII it is to but the seller is asking £230!! I personally "moved over&quo

?

Was it a yellow helmet with FOOD on the front,a food decontamination officer, very rare.
    But I've always fancied FOOD ANAL.

Quote by tinlid View Post
    Was it a yellow helmet with FOOD on the front,a food decontamination officer, very rare.
    But I've always fancied FOOD ANAL.
    I don't know Aaron, I'll try and remember to ask him next time I see him.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

A very unusual helmet and highly desireable i would imagine.
    But for that price,Shesssh

This MkII was for sale at the last W&P to be held at Beltring......the guy wanted about £100 for it....a number of us looked at it. I thought at the time it was a lot of money for a strap...that was the attractive bit for me.

Quote by Composite View Post
    This MkII was for sale at the last W&P to be held at Beltring......the guy wanted about £100 for it....a number of us looked at it. I thought at the time it was a lot of money for a strap...that was the attractive bit for me.
    Hello friend, welcome to the forum, I personally felt that a top end value would be around £130 mark as it is unusual and at £100 I would have snapped it up had I seen it! I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder as ever, I am sure some of the stuff I have got people would not pay tuppence for!!! Leon.

Nothing wrong whats so ever Leon with your items,there are some seriously tight fisted gits out there that won't pay but i'll bet if you offered for free they would rip your arm off.who's the idiot the guy trying to screw a shed load of cash out of someone,or the plonka willing to part with that amount of cash,serves them right should know your S... if your going to collect history,keep collecting Bud and enjoy...............

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2