Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ww2 french paratrooper cloth helmet?

Article about: For some strange reason I keep finding un-usual cloth/leather type Helmets on ebay!!!!any opinions on this please?and move if in the wrong section,thanks in advance........

?

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Hi Gary as im crap at doing links to ebay,have a look under ww2 Helmets and your find them,there's some stuff that might not be right especially as the seller has 4 negitives for faking,but if you know what your looking at you may get lucky..........

Hi Jake, no worries I will check out the seller as you suggested, the negatives obviously put me off ,but you never know

?

The polish paratrooper helmets are not worth to much, many of them were used by the East Germans my father sold one recently for probably around $25.00 on ebay, there are quite a few of these around right now

?

They are reported to be one of the best fitting and comfortable post war para helmets ever built.
    On the norm they do not fetch a high price in the market place unless you can find them with original nets and scrim which seems to drive the price up some.

Regards Mark

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2