Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

is it a WW2 helmet ??

Article about: Hi guys I need some help with this helmet , I think from the date its a from the second world war am I right ? my parents brought a house about ten years ago and this was in the loft , it wa

?

Well thanks for all the help guys you have all been great . yes I'm very new to all of this stuff and know very little about the world wars apart from what I see on TV. I had a look around the web and this forum seemed to be a good place to ask my questions I hope no one minds that I join up for this reason but I had no idea what else to do . anyway thanks again guys.

Nice helmet, Good luck if you decide to sell.

?

You are most welcome it is appreciated that you have taken the time to thank the members that replied when so many do not good luck .

Regards Mark

Join up and fight the cause Dmax,usually when a thread started concerns a Tinlid of some description,there's always somebody about to lend a helping hand,for a small fee its worth every penny in return from some really experienced/hardened collectors.......

?

well it looks like I've sold it to someone on this forum so I'm happy with the way things have turned out , I've also been reading some of the other posts on this forum and must say I've found it all very interesting so I'm sure I will be popping my head in from time to time

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3