Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

WWII Airborne Helmet - Post-war Used RCOC

Article about: Another purchase today...Nice post-war Royal Canadian Ordnance Corps Airborne instructors helmet. I got it from a friend who got it from the original owner who had it since 1948...but was un

Default WWII Airborne Helmet - Post-war Used RCOC

Another purchase today...Nice post-war Royal Canadian Ordnance Corps Airborne instructors helmet. I got it from a friend who got it from the original owner who had it since 1948...but was unfortunately not the helmet he used. Now to find a chinstrap.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII Airborne Helmet - Post-war Used RCOC   WWII Airborne Helmet - Post-war Used RCOC  

WWII Airborne Helmet - Post-war Used RCOC   WWII Airborne Helmet - Post-war Used RCOC  

WWII Airborne Helmet - Post-war Used RCOC   WWII Airborne Helmet - Post-war Used RCOC  

Link to Milart discussing these helmets:

Post War Canadian Airborne Helmets | MilArt

?

Nice helmet Dale I am rather partial to these British para helmets they have a long service history here in the Canadian Army as well ie... RCOC,PPCLI,MSF,RCR,R22R Van Doos to mention a few
    I am still on the hunt for a early postwar Canadian converted DR to Para to add to my own collection but one of these or an early post war BMB would be a nice addition as well good luck with your search for a chinstrap.

Regards Mark