Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Aaf cadet visor cap

Article about: Gary, i came across another cap,enlisted man wool and felt, Wimbledon as is the original Imperial officer i posted, notice the imprint of a round emblem,I guess these cadet caps started out

Default Re: Aaf cadet visor cap

Gary, i came across another cap,enlisted man wool and felt, Wimbledon as is the original Imperial officer i posted, notice the imprint of a round emblem,I guess these cadet caps started out with a round enlisted man's badge??? Dave HAaf cadet visor capAaf cadet visor capAaf cadet visor cap
    Last edited by SADolch; 07-14-2011 at 12:30 AM.

Another great find from dave! and maybe after the war he lost the cap badge and someone just put a enlisted mans on. - Nick K

I thought i would bring this back up ......as another cadet cap appeared at my door today from Salinas, Cal.................Dave H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Aaf cadet visor cap   Aaf cadet visor cap  

Aaf cadet visor cap   Aaf cadet visor cap  

?

Dave now your just showing off ;-)

?

I'm glad Dave is showing off. That is agreat collection of visors you have!!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing those pic's.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Phil......Thanks glad you liked it.
    Gary.....here's another one.....unissued,,,,,,,,I just added the sterling prop pin...............................Dave H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Aaf cadet visor cap   Aaf cadet visor cap  

Aaf cadet visor cap  
    Last edited by SADolch; 08-04-2013 at 12:46 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2