Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Australian ww2 slouch hats

Article about: Here are another 3 of my collection , you may like to see. All ww2. Artillery Heavy Batteries dated 1941 , brim binding an clip , this is my earliest dated hat , I have others but no liner .

Default Australian ww2 slouch hats

Here are another 3 of my collection , you may like to see. All ww2.
    Artillery Heavy Batteries dated 1941 , brim binding an clip , this is my earliest dated hat , I have others but no liner . second hat is Electrical Mechanical Engineer press stud , hard to read date I think 42 .
    The third hat is the soldiers widow , she saved along with his medals , it's is roughish lots of wear inside and some holes.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Australian ww2 slouch hats   Australian ww2 slouch hats  

Australian ww2 slouch hats   Australian ww2 slouch hats  

Australian ww2 slouch hats   Australian ww2 slouch hats  

Quote by urbandump View Post
    Here are another 3 of my collection , you may like to see. All ww2.
    Artillery Heavy Batteries dated 1941 , brim binding an clip , this is my earliest dated hat , I have others but no liner . second hat is Electrical Mechanical Engineer press stud , hard to read date I think 42 .
    The third hat is the soldiers widow , she saved along with his medals , it's is roughish lots of wear inside and some holes.
    The picture are out of order with the liners , sorry about that , but you can work it out of my description

Very nice

Great style! Here's a pic I just happened upon today, looks like the same in wear? Great shot too!

Nice shot in Korea yes?

I thought it was WWII, on the islands?

Quote by Larboard View Post
    I thought it was WWII, on the islands?
    Basic pouch he is wearing is the 44 patt used in Korea not issued during WW2

That's what's great about pics like this, playing history detective. I think the caption for the pic just said ANZAC, but it's not often you see an Enfield sniper rifle so I snagged it. Not to sound naive, but you guys were in Korea too?

Quote by Larboard View Post
    That's what's great about pics like this, playing history detective. I think the caption for the pic just said ANZAC, but it's not often you see an Enfield sniper rifle so I snagged it. Not to sound naive, but you guys were in Korea too?
    Australia have been involved in every major campaign the USA have been since 45!

I like this one from Korea

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast