Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

British India pattern pith helmet with RE flash

Article about: Just bought this one and took a chance as this was the only picture. See what it is like when it arrives, but the it looks fine to me and has a what appears to be a period flash for the RE a

Default British India pattern pith helmet with RE flash

Just bought this one and took a chance as this was the only picture. See what it is like when it arrives, but the it looks fine to me and has a what appears to be a period flash for the RE and its chinstrap.

The sellers description,

A Pith helmet Royal Engineers Flash made by F. C Lewis, Calcutta. Size 7. Good condition though used, some light staining.
    Attached Images Attached Images British India pattern pith helmet with RE flash 
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Default Re: British India pattern pith helmet with RE flash

Arrived today and in better condition than the sellers pic suggested. Has owners initials LL under the sweatband.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture British India pattern pith helmet with RE flash   British India pattern pith helmet with RE flash  

British India pattern pith helmet with RE flash   British India pattern pith helmet with RE flash  

British India pattern pith helmet with RE flash   British India pattern pith helmet with RE flash  

British India pattern pith helmet with RE flash  
    Regards,

Jerry

Looks great.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade, I am very pleased with it and the other items I have managed to pick up recently.
    Regards,

Jerry

Very cool example Jerry.
    I like it.
    Cheers.
    Nuno