Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

A.E.F Chaplains visor

Article about: The visor arrived this week and I must say I am very happy. I was told that a WW1 Chaplains visor could not be confirmed to have ever existed due the lack of photographic evidence. I have st

?

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    I paid a little more than I wanted to but at the moment it’s the only own example. At least I can be the caretaker for awhile.

Marty
    It couldn't be in better hands

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thank You Marty.

I really like this hat - i'm not a religious man, but i think religious artefacts in wartime scenarios are very interesting.
    There is quite a contrast between the brutality of war and the sanctity of religion.
    This hat looks convincing to me and i think there is a good chance it was wartime, but even if not then it's a nice item to have.
    Nick

Nick, thanks for looking and the thumbs up, Chaplains are amazing people and their service to God and country are invaluable. We Serve a mighty God.

Marty

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. Hebrews 11:6

- - ------- - -

Nick, thanks for looking and the thumbs up, Chaplains are amazing people and their service to God and country are invaluable. We Serve a mighty God.

Marty

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. Hebrews 11:6
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2