Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!

Article about: Hi, This thread is in conjuction and in support of the excellent thread covering Service Dress caps started by Nigel. Please feel free to view, show and chat about British Army Officer's Dre

The caps are:

1. Royal Army Medical Corps RAMC Junior Officer (JO).
    2. Light Infantry LI JO.
    3. Royal Military Police RMP JO.
    4. Royal Army Education Corps RAEC JO.
    5. Warwickshire Regiment Field Officer (FO).
    6. Wiltshire Regiment FO.
    7. Queen Alexander's Royal Army Nursing Corps QARANC FO (Female).
    8. Ditto.

JO = Junior Officers. Second Lieutenant - Lieutenant - Captain.
    FO = Field Officers Major. - Lieutenant Colonel - Acting Colonel.
    SO = Senior Officers. Colonel - Brigadier.
    GO = General Officers. Major General - Lieutenant General - General.
    FM = Field Marshal.

?

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    Start another thread on Berets then mate.

- - ------- - -

Great to see all these dress caps. I don't have any in my collection, YET!.
    I would love too Jerry but I have only 4 berets & the photos are pretty pants.. I will get it up & running when I get home & take some decent snaps!!! Cheers Terry.

?

Quote by Tango View Post
    I would love too Jerry but I have only 4 berets & the photos are pretty pants.. I will get it up & running when I get home & take some decent snaps!!! Cheers Terry.
    I believe the only units that wear a beret with dress uniform are the Parachute Regiment, Royal Tank Regiment, and the Army Air Corps, so those would be appropriate, IMHO.

BobS

?

Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!Some more caps, if I may; 4th/7th Dragoon Guards junior officer pre-1962, Queen's Dragoon Guards, 13th/18th Hussars, Royal Dragoons, and 11th Hussars, again, pre 1962 jr. officer. Sorry for my poor photos. 11th Hussars at top.

BobS

Quote by Tango View Post
    When you can Terry will be fine, I'll add my few as well when it is up and running.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Hi Bob, Thanks for the latest caps, some real crackers in my opinion. And yes you may indeed you certainly may!!!!!!! I get the feeling that you are a bit of a Cavalry and Guards man? What other caps interest you? I like GB, US, EG, WG, TRG and others that I find of interest.
    Cheers MR
    PS The title of this thread is dress caps but I can not see any problems with berets or any other hats or caps so feel free to add whatever you like. MR
    Last edited by Michael Ryan; 12-11-2013 at 11:06 PM.

?

Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!
    Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    Hi Bob, Thanks for the latest caps, some real crackers in my opinion. And yes you may indeed you cerainly may!!!!!!! I get the feeling that you are a bit of a Cavalry and Guards man? What other caps interest you? I like GB, US, EG, WG, TRG and others that I find of interest.
    Cheers MR
    PS The title of this thread is dress caps but I can not see any problems with berets or any other hats or caps so feel free to add whatever you like. MR
    Yes, I'm a bit of a collecting snob! Here are a couple photos of my den & spare bedroom with some other caps. I don't yet have good photos of my Life Guards, 5th Royal Iniskilling Dragoon Guards, and 16th/5th Lancers officer's caps.

BobS

?

Bobs & you missed out an upstanding regiment the Special Air Service wear berets only too.... Oh Bob love the reggy ice buckets too...I think they look great..Only ever used them once & thats a long boring story.. Cheers Terry.

?

Quote by Tango View Post
    Bobs & you missed out an upstanding regiment the Special Air Service wear berets only too.... Oh Bob love the reggy ice buckets too...I think they look great..Only ever used them once & thats a long boring story.. Cheers Terry.
    Yes, I forgot about the SAS! I guess that they only wore peaked caps for QE II's coronation back in 1953?
    I remember one was on sale on Ebay a little while ago.

BobS

?

Not very good photos guys but the best I can muster at this moment...!!! My SAS beret....Cheers Terry.Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast