Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

My RCAF Headgear Collection

Article about: I picked up a lighted display cabinet this past weekend that I saw posted on the local Craigslist. After cleaning all the glass this morning I filled it up with my RCAF headgear collection.

?

Default My RCAF Headgear Collection

I picked up a lighted display cabinet this past weekend that I saw posted on the local Craigslist. After cleaning all the glass this morning I filled it up with my RCAF headgear collection.

My RCAF Headgear Collection
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My RCAF Headgear Collection  

Great lot, be good and show some good shots, I wish I could display my bits like this

?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Great lot, be good and show some good shots, I wish I could display my bits like this
    Worked out great at first, but since I now have added about five flying helmets and goggles, I need to move all to a different display case. I hate when that happens.

Nice collection of RCAF items . I see what appears to be a dust cover on the mannequin uniform. It appears quite clear and of a heavier weight than the ones drycleaners use. I’d like to use a cover like this if I could find something of the quality level that yours appears to be. What can you tell me about it?

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Nice collection of RCAF items . I see what appears to be a dust cover on the mannequin uniform. It appears quite clear and of a heavier weight than the ones drycleaners use. I’d like to use a cover like this if I could find something of the quality level that yours appears to be. What can you tell me about it?

Regards,
    Tony
    Tony,

If you promise not to tell anyone, that heavy dust cover is actually a clear trash bag. I believe they are made by Gladd, found in any grocery store or places like Target or Wal-Mart. They actually work pretty good.

Lol! In your photo the clear cover appears tapered at the shoulders, and the reflection from the flash show a nice smooth fit. Almost ‘tailor fitted’ for the purpose. OK, so it’s off to Walmart I go . . .

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne