Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Officer's Peaked Cap?

Article about: I don't have anything other than these two pictures, but could it be an ww2 officers peaked cap? Thanks.

?

Default Officer's Peaked Cap?

I don't have anything other than these two pictures, but could it be a ww2 officers peaked cap?

Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Officer's Peaked Cap?   Officer's Peaked Cap?  

MAP
    ?

Doesn't look US military to me. A photo of the interior of course will help a lot
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I can't tell either! I think I spot a QC on the button? God knows?

?

Not British and not American military . The inside probably had a big label saying made in ?

?

So who puts there emblem on that section between the visor brim and the upper material(I don't know the term for that section) That would narrow it down a bit

Yeah a pic of the inside would help, but since this is all you have bullet, Do you know where its being sold?? US, Europe. South America, Far east????

Semper Fi
    Phil

Another example of inadequate photos, as an interior photo may have a maker label and could answer many questions. Right now we could be looking at a bus driver's cap.

?

Just to put closure on this thread. It turns out that it's possibly a 1970-1980s Queenland Prison Guard cap made in Australia.

Well I was sort of there hey!

"sort of there" Rene? An inmate?