Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Red beret good or bad?

Article about: Hey I'm Patrick from Germany. Can anyone help me with my recent find? Is it original or copy? Is it British paratrooper from 1944? Wich Value does this beret have? Thanks for your responses

Zirni
    ?

Default Red beret good or bad?

Hey I'm Patrick from Germany. Can anyone help me with my recent find?
    Is it original or copy? Is it British paratrooper from 1944? Wich Value does this beret have?

Thanks for your responses

Red beret good or bad?Red beret good or bad?Red beret good or bad?Red beret good or bad?Red beret good or bad?Red beret good or bad?Red beret good or bad?Red beret good or bad?Red beret good or bad?Red beret good or bad?

?

Quote by Zirni View Post
    Hey I'm Patrick from Germany. Can anyone help me with my recent find?
    Is it original or copy? Is it British paratrooper from 1944? Wich Value does this beret have?

Thanks for your responses
    The stamp shows a website, you do the math.

Luc

A bit of a no brainer this one, if only all questions about items was this easy.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Some one needs to read the beret thread !!!!

duringww2therewerenowebsites.com !!!

?

Hi There
    I am sorry that your 1st post was taken so badly please do not be put of by it !!!
    The forum is a ideal place to gain knowledge and to study real examples of rare and exciting bits of kit with out having to spend money and it can help you to save money on bad items if you look into the item your wanting to buy and don't be afraid to ask before you commit to an item its better that way you will learn from those who already have and understand what the items are that your looking at regards Steve
    PS the beret is OK for reenacting in of as a substitute for a real one on a mannequin as the real things are very expensive for what they are ! how ever they are one of the most wanted and iconic bits of kit from WWII with a strong demand for them hence the copy's that are out there!!

?

For us old timers we forget that there is a new generation that grown up with the internet and wouldn't recognize the world without it.

Quote by SteveR View Post
    For us old timers we forget that there is a new generation that grown up with the internet and wouldn't recognize the world without it.
    Indeed and perhaps that is so, but at the same time the internet means that those who grew up with it should be far better at using it than us who did not and should be capable of the most basic of searches. If some of the responses came ovber as rude, that was not intended and were post in a lighthearted way to my eyes.

Let us also not forget that it is likely that the thread starter is not a collector and merely wanted to know if he could sell this Beret for a large profit.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.