Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Royal Art'y & other Service Dress caps

Article about: Hi again, A few more of various time periods. Hope they are of interest. Cheers MR

Hi Again, The caps are:

1. Chaplain Brigadier who was deputy Chaplain General.
    2. Dental Brigadier or Colonel. Pre WW2.
    3. Medical ditto.
    4. General Officer.
    5. Medical General Officer.
    6. General Officer, WW2 ish?
    7. Ditto EIIR.

Hi Nigel, This thread of yours has drawn a lot of interest and given me an idea which I hope that you agree with. Like you I too like Service Dress caps but I also like British Army Dress Uniform caps and am toying with the idea of starting a parallel thread to yours covering said caps. Will I be treading on your toes? The very last thing that I would want to do.
    Cheers MR

?

Michael,
    Just an oustanding collection!

BobS

- - ------- - -

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    Hi Nigel, This thread of yours has drawn a lot of interest and given me an idea which I hope that you agree with. Like you I too like Service Dress caps but I also like British Army Dress Uniform caps and am toying with the idea of starting a parallel thread to yours covering said caps. Will I be treading on your toes? The very last thing that I would want to do.
    Cheers MR
    I'll be glad to post some dress caps.

BobS

Hi Nigel, Never a sir, only a sergeant!! Thank you for your message. I will get a thread off the ground tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you for your agreement and best wishes Michael R

Don't mind me guys.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Royal Art'y & other Service Dress capsAlmost forgot this one; post 1953 officer's service dress cap for the 15th/19th Hussars. Initials stamped on sweatband of AGL, which, researching my Army Lists, has to be Brig. A.G. Lewis, CBE.

BobS

?

What a great thread and can't believe I haven't logged on since before Xmas and missed all this (and the Forage cap one).
    Some great caps and Michael you have an enviable collection. I especially like the Chaplain caps. They are quite hard to come by.

Hi Ocad, Thank you for your message, interest in this excellent thread started by Nigel and for your kind comments. Perhaps, if you are a cap man, you may show some of your items to the rest of us???
    Cheers MR

Lets not forget that this "excellent" thread was started in regards to a single cap and it is the rest of the contributors that have turned it into what it is, IMHO.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Hi, Happy New Year to All!!!!! A couple more SD caps to view. Hope you like them.

Regards MR

Royal Art'y & other Service Dress capsRoyal Art'y & other Service Dress capsRoyal Art'y & other Service Dress capsRoyal Art'y & other Service Dress caps

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast