Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Some More US Caps II US Army

Article about: Hi, This is the last of the labels for the time being. Cheers MR

Hi, This is the last of the labels for the time being. Cheers MR

Some More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US Army

The labels and stampings are and noted on caps worn by:

1. VANGUARD MILITARY EQUIPMENT. USN??
    2. VANNS BROTHER. USA.
    3. VANNS BROTHERS. USA.
    4. As #2
    5. VIKING. USN.
    6. Ditto
    7. WILSON COMPANY. USA.
    8. WENDER AND GOLDSTEIN. USMM.
    9. WOLF - BROWN. USN.
    10. Ditto.

Hi, Some U Army all white summer dress Company/Junior Officer's visor caps to view. Hope that they are of interest. Regards MR.

Some More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US Army

Hi, To complete the White Summer Dress Officer's caps. These are for wear by all Field/Senior officers and all Ranks of General Officers. The difference in quality on some of these caps is very noticeable. Cheers MR

Some More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US Army

Hi to anyone still interested in US Army headdress. These are a selection of caps which due to their colouring, I can not positively identify as I am colour blind and unable to see the variations in both the coloured bands and the coloured edgings. That said, I will try and ID them but the descriptions will probably be all over the place as they all look like a dirty reddy brown to me, a bit like dried blood?? If so, appologies and if you know better, please advise me!! Cheers MR

Some More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US ArmySome More US Caps II  US Army

Hi, I have just tried to ID the first cap and got no where so I will leave it to the viewer to decide what he/she is looking at.
    Sorry MR

Hi, Anyone still interested in US Caps?? If so, some older and some a bit more out of the ordinary Cheers MR

These are:

1. Enlisted Kahki.
    2. Enlisted Tan.
    3. Band White.
    4. Early ROTC Bell Blue.
    5. Band Green.
    6. Officer NK Blue.
    7. Officer Kahki.
    8. Army Corps of Engineers Floating Plant Officer White. Naval style cap and device.
    9. Ditto Tan Variation Device??
    10 Ditto No 8 Senior Officer White.

Jeeze Michael, I can't keep up! WOW! this is the best reference on these I've ever seen, a book won't ever cover what you have! would have to be a multi volume set! if it could.

Hi Rene, Thank you for your very kind comments. There are still quite a few US Army caps to come then I will start on the USAF, then the RAF then the RN then the.................. Who decides if it is worth making the thread into a sticky as a reference? There is quite a lot of info which may help a starter cap collector especially if you were to link both the USN/USMC/USMM/USPHS/USCG thread with the US Army and hopefully the USAF thread when I get around to it. When I started the thread I had intended to show both the cap and its interior but as I only have pics of the caps and due to an imminenent cross country house move, all of my caps are boxed up so I can not take more pics. Hay ho thats life!!!! When or if I ever get around to unpacking them i will show some more manufacturer's labels etc. Why don't you add some more of your caps to the thread? I think that caps are very interesting, coloufull and make a good uniform focal point.
    Cheers and best wishes. Look forward to seeing some more of your "Stuff" and your EG collection. By the way Rene, what else floats your boat??? Rgards Michael R

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast