Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

U.s crusher cap real?

Article about: thanks steve! i just found out abought my other visor its \\$200 on a dealer site!!thanks guys your all great!This is very detailed Senior Officer's mohair and velvet visor hat, exquisitely cr

?

Default Re: U.s crusher cap real?

thanks steve! i just found out abought my other visor its $200 on a dealer site!!thanks guys your all great!This is very detailed Senior Officer's mohair and velvet visor hat, exquisitely crafted by the famed military outfitter BANCROFT. mine is unissued and still has the price/sticker on it..steve ,thats some great U.S items you have!!!love them ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture U.s crusher cap real?  

Quote by pammy View Post
    thanks steve......
    steve ,thats some great U.S items you have!!!love them ..
    Thank you Pammy, those are just some of my families items. The items in that thread mean a great deal to me.

That is a beautiful Bancfroft you have Pammy.

Regards, Steve

?

thanks steve,that s surely a great group you have !when my luck slows down i need to search the forum as i missed your great group of items!! when i was at the astate aution i got the visor along with the luft badge with out the pin..it seemed nobody there was interested in it but me..thank you for letting me have a chance to see what you posted!

?

I got mine in 56, OD and Kaki, we hadf to take it apart for summer & winter, you could but the better one at the PX.....

?

very nice visors you have!! i see the one like mine in the back,thats nice..

?

the history of hats are interesting

?

Maybe someone can tell the year of the visor by the original price as its sticker is still on it $29 for this visor back in ???
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture U.s crusher cap real?  

?

my guess would be early 60s, I had to buy the whole green suit to get discharge in Jan 59. then i worked on the car with it ... put it in the trash full of grease

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2