Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

US Army transport cap

Article about: never knew what it was,, sold it

?

Default US Army transport cap

I bought this cap years back thinking it was a salty Navy cap. the front band was broke and it took me some time to find a new one. Today I was looking at the cap again and realized its not navy but US Army Transport.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US Army transport cap   US Army transport cap  

US Army transport cap   US Army transport cap  

US Army transport cap  

?

This a little known area of the US Army they had their own ships . A very hard cap to find.

Great looking visor mate, and from what you post not one that is seen very often.

I have to admit to not being very strong on US items, but the visors do look really good and I might have to add at least one example to my collection in the future, though I'll have to do some research first.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

thanks Jerry B. A couple more photos of the cap I really like the look of this cap the I've been there and did that look.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US Army transport cap   US Army transport cap  

US Army transport cap  

Very cool cap, Gary! I admit I know nothing about US Army Transport!

?

Thanks Joe neither did I

?

Never seen one before. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

?

Very uncommon cap, my father has a few these caps are very scarce there are a few different badges that the Army transport Used. There is actually one that is an Army OD with navy buttons very nice cap thanks for sharing

?

Rare cap.

?

Hi Rich A. this is the first I've seen and like I said for the longest time I thought it was a navy cap. Gel could you post them I would like to see them. Steve thanks for looking. Gary

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast