Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

vietnam era helmet liner

Article about: here's a recent pickup and quite hard to find here in the uk ,this one is dated 1967 and i can confirm very warm to wear especially when out early on my mountain bike ,before you say it no i

?

Quote by James C View Post
    thanks gary ,post up your woodland version if you have time just for comparison please ,brilliant info timothy thanks very much paul although ultra thin they are very warm
    No worries James I will dig it out and post it here for comparison
    Last edited by Opex; 12-06-2014 at 01:08 PM.

?

As requested, here is my insulating cap helmet liner, this one is dated 1984, and appears to have changed little from the 1960's version,the button holes are designed for the chinstrap to be placed through,as can be seen on the label
    vietnam era helmet liner
    vietnam era helmet liner
    vietnam era helmet liner
    vietnam era helmet liner
    vietnam era helmet liner

just to add a new addition ,again the same cap but slightly newer ,dated 1984 and in the m81 woodland pattern camovietnam era helmet linervietnam era helmet linervietnam era helmet linervietnam era helmet linervietnam era helmet linervietnam era helmet linervietnam era helmet linervietnam era helmet liner

gary im sorry mate ,i didnt realise you had posted up your nice example too

well ive recently added two korean war period cold weather caps ,these are both dated 1951 a size 7 and 7,1/4 and also these ski goggles for a post ww2 us army 10th mountain division display im now wondering if there was a us army cold weather cap during the ww2 period also did the argentine forces use this style cap as ive seen falkland war ref pictures that seem to show the style in use ?vietnam era helmet linervietnam era helmet linervietnam era helmet linervietnam era helmet linervietnam era helmet linervietnam era helmet linervietnam era helmet linervietnam era helmet liner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2