Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 crusher cap and navy cap from high school theater wardrobe

Article about: Bought these from an old lot of no longer used play costumes.One is a ww2 crusher cap and other is a navy cap looks like ww2?Donated items from years ago.Paid 5.00 each,have some other unifo

Default WW2 crusher cap and navy cap from high school theater wardrobe

Bought these from an old lot of no longer used play costumes.One is a ww2 "pink" crusher cap and other is a navy cap looks like ww2?Donated items from years ago.Paid 5.00 each,have some other uniforms will post later.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 crusher cap and navy cap from high school theater wardrobe   WW2 crusher cap and navy cap from high school theater wardrobe  

WW2 crusher cap and navy cap from high school theater wardrobe   WW2 crusher cap and navy cap from high school theater wardrobe  

WW2 crusher cap and navy cap from high school theater wardrobe   WW2 crusher cap and navy cap from high school theater wardrobe  

The crusher is in very good condition.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Thanks!Yes I couldnt believe the cond,the leather is soft and pliable like the day it was made,a couple very minor ink marks on cloth,no holes.It was donated and not used much in plays from the looks of it,thats the way to get em if you can but it was out of the blue.Some of the uniforms I got in this deal are cool,might donate some to the local museum and give back a little,the crusher I am keeping!

?

I'm loving that pink's visor and it would be great if I could zoom in on the Mfg's tag??????
    That Donald duck swab jockey cover is also a nice pick up.
    $5 dollars a piece!!!! Awesome score on those!

I'll give ya a chance to double your money and give ya $10 for that pink's visor

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thanks guys!,thought it was a super deal!Here is a pic. of cap maker.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 crusher cap and navy cap from high school theater wardrobe