Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

WW2 USAAF "crusher" cap

Article about: Evening gentlemen, this is not my usual area of collecting but I have always wanted a REAL OFFICERS CRUSHER from WW2 as I live in the 8th Air Forces "back yard" of Norfolk England.

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Wow! .... now that's flexible!
    The whole thing really is like a floppy piece of warm rubber! I have to admit that until I got this one I never really appreciated what a true "crusher" was. It really is an amazing thing in hand as it feels so pliable and yet tough enough to be practicable. Leon.

?

That is incredible how pliable it is after what, 70+ years. Now that is quality!!!!
    Just a heads up,I have not gotten an email from you yet?
    I just want to "Keep This Show On The Road"
    (My Uncle Joe's, 384th Bomb Group Motto)( My Avatar)
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Lovely Crusher! here's my OR from the same maker

?

Another beauty Rene. A great AAF enlisted floppy.

Just a side note to Leon, I have not gotten any emails.
    AS My Uncles Joe's(My Avatar) 384th BG Motto goes " Keep The Show On The Road"
    Let Me Know????
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Another beauty Rene. A great AAF enlisted floppy.

Just a side note to Leon, I have not gotten any emails.
    AS My Uncles Joe's(My Avatar) 384th BG Motto goes " Keep The Show On The Road"
    Let Me Know????
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    I don't know what's going on there Phil, I have sent you one? I will try again mate. Leon.

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    I don't know what's going on there Phil, I have sent you one? I will try again mate. Leon.
    Well I sent you one . So lets see if it works the other way around so we can get this ball rolling.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Well Leon apparently, there is an issue with me getting or sending emails from this site. Please feel free to send me an email to phettel@juno.com This way we can "Keep this show on the road"
    If this doesn't work we can us my uber ultra secret military one. Yes we are talking about Men In Black and also some probing But the Mic will be worth the violation!!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Well Leon apparently, there is an issue with me getting or sending emails from this site. Please feel free to send me an email to phettel@juno.com This way we can "Keep this show on the road"
    If this doesn't work we can us my uber ultra secret military one. Yes we are talking about Men In Black and also some probing But the Mic will be worth the violation!!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Cheers Phil, I have sent you another e-mail and hope that the probe will not be needed! Leon.

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Cheers Phil, I have sent you another e-mail and hope that the probe will not be needed! Leon.
    Hey Leon,
    The email was received and a reply sent. So the black helicopters over your house will not be needed. I included a pic of the throat mic. I'm glad we were able to get this going!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Hey Leon,
    The email was received and a reply sent. I included a pic of the throat mic. I'm glad we were able to get this going!
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    So nothing from Dimas?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast