Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bargain of the year !!!!!!!!!

Article about: hiya guys im well chuffed today these turned up today & have now verified that they are indeed WW2 issue US airborne jump wings & a scarce maker at that now ive seen these go for upt

?

Talking Bargain of the year !!!!!!!!!

hiya guys

im well chuffed today these turned up today & have now verified that they are indeed WW2 issue US airborne jump wings & a scarce maker at that

now ive seen these go for upto & higher (depending on maker & history) £70 but thanks to a kind newbe ebayer who had put them up for the princely sum of................................................ ................... wait for it................................................ .....................£19.99p buy it now offer

& these are my very first WW2 era jumpwings taboot
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bargain of the year !!!!!!!!!   Bargain of the year !!!!!!!!!  

Bargain of the year !!!!!!!!!  

Default re: Bargain of the year !!!!!!!!!

Wow! Definitley little beauties, and on ebay no less. I might have to lift my personally imposed ebay ban. Christmas ten days early!

?

cheers mate

i couldent believe my luck when i saw them as just the other day i missed out on a cased WW2 era named purple heart for £35 by a matter of seconds but this has more then made up for it

these are sweet mate.

?

cheers mate i still cant beleive my luck

?

do you have the link for the auction?

?

this was the auction An American Air Force Parachutist Sterling Silver Badge on eBay (end time 14-Dec-09 12:43:15 GMT) but why do ya want a link as its finished ????????

?

oh sorry, i thought the seller had more. anyways you got a great deal and those wings are awesome.

Gorgeous jump wings Nick !!!!

Good for you Nick. Ebay is not always the treacherous minefield that a lot of people think it is; it does pay off nicely sometimes. I scored a nice original set of French bullion wings from WWI several months ago for $39.00 due to a bad description and terrible photos.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast