Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

British Paratrooper Wings & Parachute Regt Tab ?

Article about: Hello What are your thoughts on these paratrooper insignias? The shoulder arc appears to be tunic removed. The wings seem post war/repo? I do not collect the British stuff, but I do come acr

?

Default British Paratrooper Wings & Parachute Regt Tab ?

Hello
    What are your thoughts on these paratrooper insignias?
    The shoulder arc appears to be tunic removed.
    The wings seem post war/repo?
    I do not collect the British stuff, but I do come across it from time to time.
    I was looking around to find some similarities, but soon realized the variations are endless.
    Thank you very much
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture British Paratrooper Wings & Parachute Regt Tab ?   British Paratrooper Wings & Parachute Regt Tab ?  

British Paratrooper Wings & Parachute Regt Tab ?   British Paratrooper Wings & Parachute Regt Tab ?  

British Paratrooper Wings & Parachute Regt Tab ?   British Paratrooper Wings & Parachute Regt Tab ?