MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Canadian Para Corps officers cap badge on Ebay

Article about: Bidding ended on the cap badge earlier today and it sold for the hefty price of \\$ 1.400.00 US with 14 bids. Regards Mark K

?

Default Canadian Para Corps officers cap badge on Ebay

A very nice example of a Canadian Para Corps officers cap badge is currently up for sale on Ebay item number ( 290774435341 )and all though a very nice example the price is staggering.
    There is four days left on the auction and it has allready reached the price of $ 1,276.00 US I do realize these cap badges are quite rare it will be interesting to see were it finishes up.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Canadian Para Corps officers cap badge on Ebay   Canadian Para Corps officers cap badge on Ebay  

Default Re: Canadian Para Corps officers cap badge on Ebay

This OR's example is for sale for 400 Canadian on another forum.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Canadian Para Corps officers cap badge on Ebay  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Morning Jerry all items related to the 1 Can Para Corps/Batt are selling for amazing prices right now I was lucky enough to pick up a OR's Last month at a very good price .
    I am currently in the middle of making a deal for the bakelite OR's variant this one will not be so cheap but well worth the price .
    The officers variant is a little out of my reach right now.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Canadian Para Corps officers cap badge on Ebay   Canadian Para Corps officers cap badge on Ebay  

Last edited by Mark K; 09-19-2012 at 12:33 AM. Reason: add photo

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Morning Jerry all items related to the 1 Can Para Corps/Batt are selling for amazing prices right now I was lucky enough to pick up a OR's Last month at a very good price .
    I am currently in the middle of making a deal for the bakelite OR's variant this one will not be so cheap but well worth the price .
    The officers variant is a little out of my reach right now.

Regards Mark K
    There is a plastic economy version shown on a Beret on another forum -not for sale-, seriously rare IMO and a good score if you can pick up the one you mention.
    Regards,

Jerry

?

The seller is asking $ 800.00 CDN for the plastic/bakelite economy version he has but I am trying to do a little trading to bring the price down a little (cash out of pocket that is ) with any luck I will know in the next few days

Regards Mark K

?

I just picked up a bake light badge without the bake light pin for under $500.

?

That is an awsome price Doug for the bake light economy cap badge even without the pin they are very hard to come by and are considered the holy grail amongst collectors of 1 Can Para militaria.
    Any chance of you sharing a few images or starting a thread on this cap badge.

Regards Mark K

The one I mentioned above can be seen here, very cool IMHO, though I'm not sure if you can see it without being a member.

Board Message
    Regards,

Jerry

?

I will try to start a thread. I've a few 1st Can Para items that would probably be of interest I think.

?

Thanks Doug I would be interested to see what you have aquired up to this point have you had any luck finding a fiber rim para helmet.

Regards Mark K

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast