Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Interesting ww2 British Glider pilot Log book

Article about: Picked up this Interesting ww2 British Glider pilot Log book from a fea market from what i can find online he was killed in 1945 on Operation Varsity in Glider Horsa II RN431 and served with

Default Interesting ww2 British Glider pilot Log book

Picked up this Interesting ww2 British Glider pilot Log book from a fea market from what i can find online he was killed in 1945 on Operation Varsity in Glider Horsa II RN431 and served with GPR AAC D sqn ,I with the Log book is some Commonwealth War Graves books and his brothers items he also was in the RAF
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Interesting ww2 British Glider pilot Log book   Interesting ww2 British Glider pilot Log book  

Interesting ww2 British Glider pilot Log book   Interesting ww2 British Glider pilot Log book  

Interesting ww2 British Glider pilot Log book   Interesting ww2 British Glider pilot Log book  

Interesting ww2 British Glider pilot Log book  

very interesting.

Thank you all , it brings War home when you see the photo of the grave in with the items

kim rowley
    ?

Hi there. I came across this site and your post this afternoon with some astonishment as Reg was my uncle and his brother Ernest my dad. I would be immensely grateful if you could get in touch when you have a moment. Regards, Kim