Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Jim the Para.

Article about: Hello Ladies & Gents, Just a few snaps of Jim my latest dummy in the war room. Some of his items are real & others are repro. I am still working on his STEN gun Mk5. Which I should h

?

Default Jim the Para.

Hello Ladies & Gents, Just a few snaps of Jim my latest dummy in the war room. Some of his items are real & others are repro. I am still working on his STEN gun Mk5. Which I should have in Feb sometime!!. I think he fits in great?. I am running out of room in here so he will be the last dummy in. I might have to start changing their uniforms if I want to keep doing this?Terry.. Can somebody please turn these photos the right way up? Thank you. Jim the Para.Jim the Para.Jim the Para.Jim the Para.Jim the Para.. Enjoy Cheers

Looks great Terry. Nothing like a mannequin or two to scare the crap out of visitors

?

My wife would kill me if I tried to set one up in my place but I love it, looks great!

Alex

Fixed Love the set up

Great display Terry, should keep any burglars away...

?

Cheers Guys.. It does have that effect on people!!! lol They think I'm some sort of nutter...But it adds something to the War Room a WOW factor I think??. & thanks Rene for sorting these pictures.. Cheers Terry.

?

His mate brings back some memories of Tabbing in NBC gear Terry !!

?

Yeah Paul that is Cecil.. he is made up from some of my old gear & purchases from Fleabay..It is what I worn back in the 80's lol.. Do see the RVD on his belt? now that is a blast from the past!!! Cheers Terry.