Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

just purchased first para beret! what do you think please?

Article about: Annoyed from this ads?  

?

On a different note but regarding purchasing berets I have just started a thread in the Cloth headgear-Western Allies on WWII British berets traits and construction THIS IS A MUST READ for all of you who are thinking of purchasing WWII British berets regardless of colour .
    I will add a note here buy a cheaper WWII OR EARLY POST WAR beret and study it well and in great depth before buying a maroon WWII example as you can resell it later and get your money back or most of it rather than make a big mistake which you cant correct later !!!
    steve

Default final judgment on para beret please

so received beret in post today and just wanted to make sure its wrong before it goes back.
    many thanks in advance, also for the knowledge already received!just purchased first para beret! what do you think please?just purchased first para beret! what do you think please?just purchased first para beret! what do you think please?just purchased first para beret! what do you think please?just purchased first para beret! what do you think please?just purchased first para beret! what do you think please?just purchased first para beret! what do you think please?just purchased first para beret! what do you think please?

?

Thanks Steve I had a look at your new thread yesterday will you be just covering British Berets I have a maroon beret produced in GB that has had me scratching my head for some time now as I can not find any information on the manufacturer.
    And will you be including any of the other Commonwealth countries such as Canada my main interest being in war time para berets produced by Dorothea Knitting Mills Inc..

Regards Mark

Do yourself a favour Tommi and read this thread and decide on your own. Knowledge learned will stay with you, if others tell you the answers you will always have to ask.

Wwii british berets traits and construction
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

not that I didn't believe the chap yesterday, only someone wanted to see better pictures of inside,guess more hopefull than anything!

so clearly not after seeing that! stitching is key! thanks again all!

I asked for the interior shots for ref purposes, thanks for showing them.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

a good example of a wrong'un to keep!! for sure! thanks again Anon and Co.

- - ------- - -

let me know if you want some better pics before I return it...which will be tomo!

?

Quote by tommitank View Post
    so clearly not after seeing that! Stitching is key! Thanks again all!
    not just the stitching take a look again note what I have stated in the beret thread !!!
    Steve

?

Hi Mark
    I hope to cover Canadian made examples as i progress through the thread i will be looking for some help on that bit as i only have 1 canadian made beret & both types of light weight tank berets .
    Steve

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast