Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Look what came through the post today?

Article about: Hello everybody I had this come through post today..I know it is a modern day medal but I thought was still a good catch!!!. It is addressed to a Special Forces soldier thats why I posted it

?

Default Look what came through the post today?

Hello everybody I had this come through post today..I know it is a modern day medal but I thought was still a good catch!!!. It is addressed to a Special Forces soldier thats why I posted it here... Hope you like the pictures? Cheers Terry.Look what came through the post today?Look what came through the post today?Look what came through the post today?Look what came through the post today?Look what came through the post today?Look what came through the post today?

It certainly is an attractive medal...well done and thanks for showing!
    cheers, Glenn

?

Cheers Glenn...I thought so..lol..Thanks Terry.

Nice medal mate!....

Terry, Great looking Medal!!! I don't know anything about British medals. What is this one???
    Thanks,
    John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

Hello John this medal is the Accumulated Campaign Service Medal...which means you have do 2 years or more on tour to qualify..This doesn't include Bosnia,the first Gulf war or Cyprus..So places like N.I, Afghan & Iraq all count...I think that is it in a nutshell lol Cheers Terry.

?

Cheers Paul....

thanks Terry. I learned something today.
    Cheers,
    John

Quote by Tango View Post
    Hello John this medal is the Accumulated Campaign Service Medal...which means you have do 2 years or more on tour to qualify..This doesn't include Bosnia,the first Gulf war or Cyprus..So places like N.I, Afghan & Iraq all count...I think that is it in a nutshell lol Cheers Terry.
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Nothing wrong with modern medals Terry When you say Special Forces, which force is it marked up to?

Cheers.

?

Hello James it's Army..SAS Regiment..lol.. Cheers Terry

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast