Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Para BD Blouse help sought before purchase

Article about: Hello all,ive been offered this battle dress blouse and ive never seen the shoulder titles before and also it all looks too good to be true,luckily i can try before i buy and as i know para

Default Para BD Blouse help sought before purchase

Hello all,ive been offered this battle dress blouse and ive never seen the shoulder titles before and also it all looks too good to be true,luckily i can try before i buy and as i know para items are expensive to purchase im putting it out there for advise and also perhaps some info on para mp,s,Thanks ColinPara BD Blouse help sought before purchasePara BD Blouse help sought before purchasePara BD Blouse help sought before purchasePara BD Blouse help sought before purchasePara BD Blouse help sought before purchasePara BD Blouse help sought before purchasePara BD Blouse help sought before purchasePara BD Blouse help sought before purchasePara BD Blouse help sought before purchasePara BD Blouse help sought before purchasePara BD Blouse help sought before purchase

It is all junk modern made insignia typical of Indian/Pakistani shops on a virgin wartime battle dress. Save your $$ and buy from reputable dealer. Buy some books first and learn your material before you spend 500 on upwards pounds.

Not one I would buy unless it was priced just for the base BD. Parachute Provost titles never existed as far as I am aware and the wings appear to be the pegasus militaria copies.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Strip that crap off of it and you'd have a nice jacket...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thank you for the input,i must say the whole reason for posting is because i havnt the knowledge on many things although one does get a feeling as i did with this one,i collect all sorts of items so its impossible to buy the books and gather the knowledge on everything so hence why im here with you good folk,its on offer for proper money so it will go back to the seller.

?

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    the wings appear to be the pegasus militaria copies.
    They look fine to me?

There were airborne provost companies with the CMP, but they wore the issue shoulder titles.

?

Does anyone know what it sold for on auction?

it never sold, the lot was passed over.