Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Para Beret

Article about: Though a modernish example, I could not resist it for a fiver when I was in Cardiff last week. You can see clear traces of where it was badged, though not para regiment, perhaps RAMC or some

Default Para Beret

Though a modernish example, I could not resist it for a fiver when I was in Cardiff last week. You can see clear traces of where it was badged, though not para regiment, perhaps RAMC or something of that sort.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Para Beret   Para Beret  

Para Beret   Para Beret  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

A fiver Jerry,you certainly can't go wrong for that,at least its a genuine Nato issue Beret,nice one mate.............

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    A fiver Jerry,you certainly can't go wrong for that,at least its a genuine Nato issue Beret,nice one mate.............
    It might not be old, but it is an original, and a lot cheaper than a WWII example, but one day perhaps.
    Regards,

Jerry

?

Jerry hard to say what capbadge thats was?? looks a tad small for the Medics.. I was thinking more in line with RE Engineers!!.Mind I could be wrong!! lol. Still not bad for 5 big ones.. Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Jerry hard to say what capbadge thats was?? looks a tad small for the Medics.. I was thinking more in line with RE Engineers!!.Mind I could be wrong!! lol. Still not bad for 5 big ones.. Cheers Terry.
    You are probably correct Terry, I just drew a name out of the air rather than gave it any real thought. Perhaps I'll restore it at some stage.
    Regards,

Jerry

?

I thought you might had Jerry it's not like you to have a wild guess lol... Yeah would be nice to see it in it's former glory.. Cheers Terry.