Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Para beret real or fake??????? Confused please help

Article about: Hi very confused by this beret purchased this as genuine ww2 but unsure very loose looking stitching sitched to what feels a hessian material.Where capbadge should be feels like an area of h

Default Re: Para beret real or fake??????? Confused please help

Also the trim is not leather but vinyl

NCA
    ?

You are covered by distance seller rights so this seller cannot refuse a refund!Personally i'd be opening a case against them.

Best of luck with getting it.

The seller has now threatened legal action saying that i have been slanderous guy. if i have been collecting for so long i should know what to look for!!!!!!!!!!! its sites like this where you learn things from experts in a paticular field.Apparently im trying it on but in reality for £113.00 for a beret thats not right it is an expensive buy especially when told its genuine.If i paid that and it was genuine does someone really think id be sending it back?

If he's refusing, open a case with ebay. Then he can either choose to give you a refund or give you a refund once you have returned item. However, if he is still refusing whilst the case is open, ebay will rule in your favour and process a refund through his paypal account. I have had this before with an item and the seller was refusing to refund even though i said i would send it back. Ebay will back you up in this one

I have removed the sellers name from Andy's post at his request.

The seller must now do the honourable thing and refund the money.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

The beret is an insult to genuine British wartime made examples, it is completely wrong from material to stampings! What's the news, did you get your money back?

Hi thanks yes did get my money back after insults name calling and very childish behaviour from a very rude person!!!! Lets just say hope he does not try and sell the beret to some other poor individual and keeps it for re enactment or use as a type of toilet paper!! i do not like fakes in any way shape or form i find no place for them they are genuinely made to deceive.I agree when it is a copy of an exceptionally rare item in a museum but not anywhere else.

Glad you got it sorted.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Good to hear you got your money back!

The best of a bad situation. Good luck in you hunt for nice original

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2