Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Para Beret wings.

Article about: Thought I would show these as I was given them some time ago from an ex para who my partner used to clean for,he knew I liked history and military stuff so he gave me this item which display

Default Para Beret wings.

Thought I would show these as I was given them some time ago from an ex para who my partner used to clean for,he knew I liked history and military stuff so he gave me this item which displays nicely,Was wondering whether these are similar to wartime or not,just curious to learn like others,his name is Dennis Southern and enlisted early 1950's first the Marines then became a para,I know he was involved in the Suez crisis around 1955-56....enjoy and all comments are welcomed...........
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Para Beret wings.   Para Beret wings.  

Very nice post 1953 wings (Queens Crown) though interesting to see them still on lugs.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thanks Jerry apparently he 2 sets also in black,shame he never had his Beret and BMB Helmet now that would have been a nice complete set to own.............