Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Parachute piece WW2?

Article about: Good morning! Today I picked up this large piece of parachute. When I saw it I just had to have it. I want to use it for picture background and display. I am not sure if it is WW2 periode. I

Default Parachute piece WW2?

Good morning!

Today I picked up this large piece of parachute. When I saw it I just had to have it. I want to use it for picture background and display.
    I am not sure if it is WW2 periode. I have garrison caps with original parachute pieces used as lining, this looks a bit different. But then I am not sure, maybe different typer were produced.. Do you think this is WW2 or post war?

Thanks again!

Parachute piece WW2?Parachute piece WW2?Parachute piece WW2?Parachute piece WW2?Parachute piece WW2?

?

I have pieces of the same type of Chute that were dug up around Nijmegen, used by the 82nd my pieces were found with metal detectors because of th buckles found with those pieces