Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Paratrooper beret!!!!!

Article about: hi I spotted this and was hoping for some info please as to whether its ww2/postwar/repro etc,is it British or Canadian?any idea on value,thanks in advance for your time and comments........

?

Default Re: Paratrooper beret!!!!!

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Here is an interesting web site I use on occasion while researching British Para items( British WW2 airborne uniforms, insignia, equipment, headgear and weapons ) .
    Mark, thank you for your compliment about my website. An update is long overdue but hopefully I will find the time in the upcoming months.

The Compton beret is nice but of post-war manufacture; you can tell by the slider pocket and the simple fact that Compton never made these during the war. A very nice and collectable item, but a shame someone had to rub out the date.

?

Quote by LucN View Post
    Mark, thank you for your compliment about my website. An update is long overdue but hopefully I will find the time in the upcoming months.

The Compton beret is nice but of post-war manufacture; you can tell by the slider pocket and the simple fact that Compton never made these during the war. A very nice and collectable item, but a shame someone had to rub out the date.
    You are more than welcome LucN a very good site with lots of decent information I have it saved to my favorites

Regards Mark K

This thread can be closed due the Beret in question has been already discussed in an earlier thread started by AIRWARRIOR............Jake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2