MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Relic Market Garden British Para Helmet

Article about: I found this helmet last summer in Arnhem ,Thought I would post some photos of this interested Relic of the Battle

Default Relic Market Garden British Para Helmet

I found this helmet last summer in Arnhem ,Thought I would post some photos of this interested Relic of the Battle
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Relic Market Garden British Para Helmet   Relic Market Garden British Para Helmet  

Relic Market Garden British Para Helmet   Relic Market Garden British Para Helmet  

very nice!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Roughly where was the helmet found, if you don't mind me asking.
    It's interesting, as it's the web strap type helmet, and although used at Arnhem, they were not so prolific as many people tend to think.

Good pick up. I assume you found it a market or other sales point rather than dug it up yourself.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Yes it was brought at a market there ,Its a shame there is no name or number in the helmet so the owners details cant be found

Great find!...

Really cool find! Lots of character there.

?

Looks to have been semi "dry stored" ... ie (dare I say it) Barnfind etc.

Was it found in a garden at the market??? ........d'oh!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "