Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sad News: Walter Freegard OBE, 1st Indep. Parachute Platoon. (Pathfinders)

Article about: Hi Guys, I had the very sad news that a friend of mine, Walter Freegard passed away yesterday, aged 97. I had known Walter for 10 years. He was born in Middlesborough on 29th January 1916. H

Default Re: Sad News: Walter Freegard OBE, 1st Indep. Parachute Platoon. (Pathfinders)

Rest In Peace Mr.Walter.

Default Re: Sad News: Walter Freegard OBE, 1st Indep. Parachute Platoon. (Pathfinders)

its all been said,R.I.P.

God bless sorry to hear of another true ww2 hero gone !!! Will be i my thoughts !!

?

RIP Warrior!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

A sad time for his surviving friends and family but a time to reflect on courageous deeds by a man who lived life to the full . RIP Walter

R.I.P mate, another hero gone but not forgotton

?

R.i.p.

With his comrades now...

Thanks for all the messages of condolence guys.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

R.i.p

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2