Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

sas group

Article about: Very nice and totally original items, love the two para qualifying wings, hard to come by from the wartime period or just after, as for the ghosts i dont mind them so much but those bloody r

?

Default Re: sas group

Very nice and totally original items, love the two para qualifying wings, hard to come by from the wartime period or just after, as for the ghosts i dont mind them so much but those bloody reindeer sure make a mess of the roof tiles, bloody great clod hopping hooves

Quote by davejb View Post
    Very nice and totally original items, love the two para qualifying wings, hard to come by from the wartime period or just after, as for the ghosts i dont mind them so much but those bloody reindeer sure make a mess of the roof tiles, bloody great clod hopping hooves
    Don't worry Dave!! No worries this year!! I understand that our medal mod Adrian has been on his Christmas stalk for deer.....Reindeer.

A Merry Hunt - YouTube

They won't do that again, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

SSCROOGE you seem to have the crossed swords upside down!!! they are PTI swords physicial training instructor!! cloth now days.. The wings are interesting we call them smiley wings...the jumps course is the same at Brize Norton, its just the selection process that is different...you get given the normal wings when you pass your jumps course & when you have finally passed continuation you get the other wings!!! Terry

Glad this thread as got brought back up as I missed it when Dave first posted it.

Superb grouping.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

See the sas wings were back on ebay the other week. Missed out on them. Nice set too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2