Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Screaming Eagles Insignia, please help

Article about: Hey guys and gals, I'm hoping you all may be able to help. I recently returned from a trip to texas and I went to this antique mall. I found a frame with several patches and such. There was

Default Screaming Eagles Insignia, please help

Hey guys and gals, I'm hoping you all may be able to help. I recently returned from a trip to texas and I went to this antique mall. I found a frame with several patches and such. There was a screaming eagles patch there. They wanted 20 bucks for all the patches and so I took a gamble. The lady selling them said they were given to her by a family friend and she didn't have information about it. Could anyone please tell me if the screaming eagles patch is ww2 era. I would also appreciate it if you could tell me what the other patches are (also I don't think many of them are except maybe the white eagle red stripes one). Thank you guys.

P.S. I included pictures of both the front and back of some of them.Screaming Eagles Insignia, please help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Screaming Eagles Insignia, please help   Screaming Eagles Insignia, please help  

Screaming Eagles Insignia, please help   Screaming Eagles Insignia, please help  

Default Re: Screaming Eagles Insignia, please help

Hi Kay, and welcome to the Forum....................!

These are all modern, including the 101st patch and it's arc.

The US Navy 'Petty Officer First Class' patch is probably
    for a surveyor, and the pair of Sergeant stripes are
    Vietnam era or later as well.
    Regards,

Steve.

hey, thanks. Yeah that's what I was thinking. For 20 bucks though, it was worth a gamble. Do they look authentic at least?

Yes, they are genuine items, just not that old.
    Regards,

Steve.

NCA
    ?

The subdued patch on the black board is Army ground forces and the small patch with yellow bars is for 1 years overseas service.