Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Two ww2 SAS berets and 42 dated airborne beret

Article about: Two WW2 SAS berets and 42 dated airborne berets from house clearance..PIcked these up the other day.Cairo made sas beret, a very nice unmarked sas beret and a 1942 dated airborne beret.These

Default Two ww2 SAS berets and 42 dated airborne beret

Two WW2 SAS berets and 42 dated airborne berets from house clearance..PIcked these up the other day.Cairo made sas beret, a very nice unmarked sas beret and a 1942 dated airborne beret.These were from a large larger group of items that I saw a couple of weeks ago that was being put to one side for me until they put everything together for a price, but because of a balls up, by the clearance guys partner were sold for peanuts all the webbing commando knife personal gear etc.when I originaly saw the cairo made beret it had a cast Egyptian made badge, hanging on by one lug, now lost, but hopefully may turn up in there van or lockup, as these guys never seem to respect what they have got..sorry for bad photos my notebook is busted so taken on tab

Two ww2 SAS berets and 42 dated airborne beretTwo ww2 SAS berets and 42 dated airborne beretTwo ww2 SAS berets and 42 dated airborne beretTwo ww2 SAS berets and 42 dated airborne beretTwo ww2 SAS berets and 42 dated airborne beretTwo ww2 SAS berets and 42 dated airborne beretTwo ww2 SAS berets and 42 dated airborne beretTwo ww2 SAS berets and 42 dated airborne beretTwo ww2 SAS berets and 42 dated airborne beretTwo ww2 SAS berets and 42 dated airborne beretTwo ww2 SAS berets and 42 dated airborne beretTwo ww2 SAS berets and 42 dated airborne beretTwo ww2 SAS berets and 42 dated airborne beretTwo ww2 SAS berets and 42 dated airborne beretTwo ww2 SAS berets and 42 dated airborne beretTwo ww2 SAS berets and 42 dated airborne beretTwo ww2 SAS berets and 42 dated airborne beretTwo ww2 SAS berets and 42 dated airborne beret

?

I like them

@+, hughes

Thanks, will try to get some better photos uploaded Nathan

You must be gutted to have not got them all. A shame you did not just take them when you had the chance and haggle about the price later. I hope they find the badge for you at least. I'd have loved to have seen really good pics of all of them, but the two SAS berets are seriously rare if original WWII examples, which they look likely to be from the pics, but better pics would have been great to see if you can post some.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Hi Jerry, I would loved to have done this, but these guys can sometimes very difficult to get on withbest friend one day dont know you the next.i have my fingers crossed that thse may be some more bits in boxes they have not got round to putting out, cheers Nathan

The 3 berets are a wonderful score, jeez just so cool to see them never mind own any one of the 3 of them. I am green with envy over all of them.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

I have to agree with Jerry, very hard to find examples in reasonable condition, let alone more than one, shame about the other items, but who knows what else may turn up, nice find and you are extremely fortunate, congrats

Very very very nice berets just to own one example let alone three you lucky lucky prson you and thats being polite=》

?

Some nice looking berets here... The badge is very nice..a funny angle mind! but I supposse that is the way they wore them then!!. Cheers Terry.

jwp
    ?

great finds !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast