Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

U.S. 11th Airborne

Article about: I thought I would post some of my U.S. stuff for a change I got this grouping from a local army surplus store about a year ago, my dad and I were walking in just as they were taking it out o

Default U.S. 11th Airborne

I thought I would post some of my U.S. stuff for a change

I got this grouping from a local army surplus store about a year ago, my dad and I were walking in just as they were taking it out of the box They said the vet had just brought it in. He said he was going to pass it down but his family didn't want it But I'm glad we walked in when we did because they were going to take all of the insignia of and sell it seperate I was shocked when I asked the lady how much they wanted for it and she said "I'll take $40.00" I then became the proud owner I'll be posting more U.S. uniforms soon.

U.S. 11th AirborneU.S. 11th AirborneU.S. 11th AirborneU.S. 11th AirborneU.S. 11th AirborneU.S. 11th AirborneU.S. 11th Airborne

Default Re: U.S. 11th Airborne

This blue Lanyard and piece of purple silk also came with it.

U.S. 11th Airborne

What a superb group. Thank goodness you were in the right place at the right time to save this being broken up!

Cheers, Ade.

?

can only agree with Ade on this a great collection & all for only $40