Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Unknown Para wings

Article about: The crown resembles a paulownia leaf used in Japanese decorations?

?

Default Re: Unknown Para wings

Morning Andy I can not take any of the credit for finding out what they were as I drew a blank with my research but they are IMO an interesting set of wings and would gladly display them with my other para items .
    I feel they must be some what of a rare piece as they were manufactured for a certain political organization I would think the production numbers would be fairly low and as far as I can tell there are not many of these floating around anymore they would display rather nice in a shadow box with the add in the background.

Regards Mark K

That's awesome that you were able to track it down!

?

I just Emailed my friend with the detail's hopefully he will part with it he sounded a little disappointed it was post war I still think it a nice piece myself

Regards Mark K

Hi Mark, this is good and interesting info.

Looking at the box these came in along with all the other Scandinavian items, this make total sense.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3