Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unusual Jump Wings?

Article about: Hi all. these came with a lot of badges I purchased recently and all internet searches have turned up blank. Does anyone know if these jump wings indicate a particular unit, branch etc? I pr

Default Unusual Jump Wings?

Hi all. these came with a lot of badges I purchased recently and all internet searches have turned up blank. Does anyone know if these jump wings indicate a particular unit, branch etc? I presume they are more of a veterans piece as they are smaller than an issued badge (see photo, also shown with much smaller Air Assault Badge). No markings on the back, but they look to be of decent quality. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unusual Jump Wings?   Unusual Jump Wings?  

I think they are USA 2nd. Special Forces,jumps into seas,3rd looks like bailing out of the starship enterprise.hope that helps.

?

I Know nothing about the 2nd and 3rd badges. The 3rd one appears to be a rendition of a helicopter or it might be the spiced rum I have been sipping on.

CBH
    ?

The colored one seems to have a number 1 behind the chute , and a trident usually has a sea or naval connection .
    Cheers

Thanks for the replies all. I too thought it may have a naval connection, and yes, I think it is a 1 behind the chute.

All are U.S.

The first one are the basic parachutist's jump wings. The third one is a miniature Air Assault Badge. (The helicopter shouldn't be black, though.) No idea on the second one, though. Certainly something unofficial.

Parachutists Badges
    Air Assault Badge