Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

US Airborne wing variation's

Article about: thanks guys so someone has taken post war jump wings & added arrow heads to them to replicate / fake the WW2 version or could they be replacements / reissues did this ever happen for any

?

Default re: US Airborne wing variation's

thanks guys

so someone has taken post war jump wings & added arrow heads to them to replicate / fake the WW2 version or could they be replacements / reissues did this ever happen for anyone that my have lost or damaged their originals ???????

Default re: US Airborne wing variation's

Hi Nick,

Based on the quantity of wings, and how they have been modified, I would guess that someone was putting together a representative group of wings for a display. This does not strike me in any way as being from a soldier.

Cheers
    Gary
    Quote by NickD View Post
    thanks guys

so someone has taken post war jump wings & added arrow heads to them to replicate / fake the WW2 version or could they be replacements / reissues did this ever happen for anyone that my have lost or damaged their originals ???????

?

Default Re: US Airborne wing variation's

Nick I have two WWII paratrooper wings . The top one is late war unmarked and lower one is British made. Yes I cleaned the British wings. The ribbon is also British made with arrow. Your wings are nice but not WWII. Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US Airborne wing variation's   US Airborne wing variation's  

US Airborne wing variation's   US Airborne wing variation's  

?

hiya gary

i knew they werent WW2 it was the arrow heads that were give issues in this case to which i think has now been setteled but thanks for your input the more the better i learn

Otto099
    ?

Nick, great collection of wings, thanks for sharing with everyone. Where does your quote "For a soldier's honour" come from? Cheers

?

thanks Otto099 & the quote in my sig comes from here asoldier'shonor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2