Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

US Jump boots - help authenticate

Article about: Hey guys, I picked up a pair or what was advertised as ww2 paratrooper boots. They were a nice couple and the gentleman told me they were his neighbors from when he was younger. Said he was

Default US Jump boots - help authenticate

Hey guys,

I picked up a pair or what was advertised as ww2 paratrooper boots. They were a nice couple and the gentleman told me they were his neighbors from when he was younger. Said he was a paratrooper in the war and got banged up and never married or had kids. He said he gave them to him when he moved. They are also selling a very nice Luftwaffe winter flight helmet so they at least know a bit about the stuff. From the research I have done they meet all the standards of the Corcoran jump boots besides having a date stamped in them. Clearly you can see March 5th 1943 stamped on the inside wall of one boot. Inside both are marked 8 1/2 C where the insert would go. Just curious if you guys could give me any help on authenticating them. I wont be surprised if they are just reproductions all beat up. Any help is appreciated! Not sure how to rotate the photos, sorry about that.

US Jump boots - help authenticateUS Jump boots - help authenticateUS Jump boots - help authenticateUS Jump boots - help authenticateUS Jump boots - help authenticateUS Jump boots - help authenticateUS Jump boots - help authenticateUS Jump boots - help authenticateUS Jump boots - help authenticate

From their construction they look original to me. Nice find.

?

If the heel is slanted they look good. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Thanks guys! Snagged them for 55 dollars from offerup.