Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

US Paratrooper camouflage set, original?

Article about: Hi, I bought this paratrooper set at Ciney EXPO on april 28th, I don't know if it is ALL original so I'd like to listen your opinion about that. the price I paid for all the stuff was 225 EU

Default US Paratrooper camouflage set, original?

?

Default Re: US Paratrooper camouflage set, original?

The pictures, at least for me, can not be accessed. You will need to post them individually for anyone to be able to help you.

?

Try and repost the pictures as I can not see them either

Quote by gel65 View Post
    Try and repost the pictures as I can not see them either
    +1

Ok, I'll post the pictures again as soon as possible

US Paratrooper camouflage set, original?US Paratrooper camouflage set, original?US Paratrooper camouflage set, original?US Paratrooper camouflage set, original?US Paratrooper camouflage set, original?US Paratrooper camouflage set, original?US Paratrooper camouflage set, original?US Paratrooper camouflage set, original?US Paratrooper camouflage set, original?US Paratrooper camouflage set, original?US Paratrooper camouflage set, original?US Paratrooper camouflage set, original?US Paratrooper camouflage set, original?US Paratrooper camouflage set, original?US Paratrooper camouflage set, original?US Paratrooper camouflage set, original?US Paratrooper camouflage set, original?US Paratrooper camouflage set, original?US Paratrooper camouflage set, original?

?

something about the paint doesn't seem right it seems to be a lot fresher looking compared to the ware & tare of the actual items them selves ??

I don`t like it....

CBH
    ?

Looks to new , also the US on the pack looks like it redone in marker . Not a good sign .

?

It is a mix of repro and authentic field gear all appear to have been post war painted green to appear as if camo these are probably done by a reinactor

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast